Get superior attachment control from the industry leader of Heavy-Duty Swing Brakes for Harvesters, Forwarders, Skidders and Loading Grapples. Snubber Assemblies and parts are warehoused with Quadco in Lexington, SC and Longview, WA for US customers or at the factory location, Prince George, B.C. for Canadian customers. We also ship Worldwide.
To place an order or for more information please contact us.
The Prolenc Snubber Application Guide is live! This application guide can be used to find the correct model Snubber for your machine or to find the correct part by cross-referencing part numbers. Please verify your needs by phone or email prior to placing an order. Check it out by clicking the Application Guide link above in the Navigation Menu.
Currently Available Snubber Models
Click part number below to open detailed information.
Adobe Reader Required. » Click here « to download Adobe Reader.
- B3250 Series Snubber - (patent pending)
- B3300 Series Snubber
- B3350 Series (c/w 35mm pin)
- B3450 Series (c/w 45mm pin)
- B3500 Series (w/o pin, c/w anchor bracket)
- B3550 Series (includes 60mm pin - Indexator IR10, IR12)
- B3650 Compact Series / Single Direction - Bottom 80x35
- B3658 Compact Series / Double Direction - Bottom 80x35, Top 80x45
- B3750 Compact Series / Double Direction - Bottom 100x45, Top 100x45
- B3750 Series Finnish Translation
- B3755 Compact Series / Single Direction - Bottom 100x45
- B3758 Compact Series / Double Direction - Bottom 100x45, Top 80x45
- B31000HD Series Single Direction
- B31000HD Series Double Direction
- B31500 Series Double Direction
- B31500-9 Series Cat 535/545 Wheel Skidders
B31500-2 INSTALLATION PICTURES IN PLACE OF NEWER B31500-1 WEDGE STYLE
To install B31500-2 Flat Foot Style Housing into ESCO Grapple Head for 1993 and newer in place of B31500-1 Wedge Style Housing
- Notch top of rotator yoke to accept 1 ½” wide X 1/2” thick Flat Bar or cut plate
- Install Snubber into Yoke, if the bottom of the yoke taper is too narrow for pin to fit, grind bottom inside of ears
- Position plate insert to have full contact with flat area of housing, tack into position and weld
The original Sliding Tension Collars under the nut end of the pin need to be inserted flat to the inside of the rotator ear & boom nose then butt welded into position on the outside. If they are too long for full engagement of the new nut and pin and they need to be shortened with a zip disc or torch cut.
Top Slot housing
- Sometimes the factory installed 1" Thick plate between the boom ears is too long
- Shorten the plate with a torch and grind to allow 1/8” free clearance between the plate and the bottom of the slot in the top housing as shown in the attached picture
- When the contact area of the plate to the slot housing area is worn, the snubber assembly can be rotated 180 degrees to allow the slot of the housing to have a new contact surface. Once both positions are worn, the 1” thick plate will need to be replaced
Click photos to enlarge
CAT B3500-22 INSTALLATION PICTURES
WOODY HARVESTER B31000 DOUBLE BRAKE INSTALLATION PICTURES
BELL B31000 DOUBLE BRAKE INSTALLATION PICTURES
300 AND 500 SERIES INSTALLATION PICTURES
FRANKLIN INSTALLATION PICTURES
B3500-11 CLARK-RANGER F67 INSTALLATION PICTURES
500 SERIES WEDGE WEAR BLOCK